The Data Analyst analyzes high frequency dealings knowledge and user behavior to spot fraudulent/ high risk transactions additionally as improve business processes and systems to stop such transactions from happening in future. The roles and responsibilities embrace the subsequent (but not restricted to):
- Generate further insights by analyzing dealings and user behavior patterns
- Work closely with engineering and knowledge science team to systematise these insights into the present fraud observance systems and business processes
- Tracking and coverage fraud connected fraud connected metrics to help prime management deciding
- Bachelor’s Degree with grade point average minimum three.0, ideally in quantitative subject (i.e. applied science, Engineering, Economics, or Mathematics).
- Minimum two years’ expertise as Risk Analyst/ Fraud Analyst/Business Analyst in monetary or ecommerce sector ideally.
- analytical skills. you would like to be comfy with knowledge – Analyse it, question its validity, interpret it, and develop recommendations supported it
- Working information of SQL and proficiency in surpass needed
- Comfortable operating in an exceedingly dynamic and fast surroundings.
- Conversational ability in English needed
ExperianceLess Than 1 Years
Email Apply email@example.com
APPLY ON WEBSITEhttp://careers.openspace.vc/jobdetail.php?jobid=709451