Singapore Job Mart
Financial Planning Analyst in Singapore
Deliverables embrace analytics supporting monthly closing activities, budgeting and prediction method, Revenue/Traffic/ASP analysis, APP/product mix/margin analysis, and cost/expense analysis.
- Analyse monthly reportage packages, quarterly and year finish schedules in accordance with set pointers and procedures.
- Work closely with the sales administrators and repair line administrators to own comprehensive understand of the revenue per line.
- offer management with timely, perceptive and correct monetary and business analysis to facilitate sound business selections.
- Being all business partner to produce analysis and monetary information in business decision making matters.
- accountable in running the annual budgeting and prediction method as and once needed.
- Directly support analytical needs of the FP&A Manager bearing on monthly reporting, budgeting/forecasting, business reportage and analysis.
- Perform any needed unexpected monetary analysis as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance/Business or ACCA needed
- 2+ years of expertise in audit, finance or business analyst role preferred;
- Advanced Microsoft stand out and PowerPoint skills sturdy analytical skills
- Organized, elaborate and proactive; ready to work severally and in an exceedingly high-energy, dynamic atmosphere
- glorious cooperation, communication and social skills, together with ability to figure with govt management and regional groups from a range of cultures and backgrounds
ExperianceLess Than 1 Years
APPLY ON WEBSITEhttps://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/Arkadin/743999669296962-financial-planning-analyst?idOrigine=2884